HOW IT WORKS
Pack of Wolves NIL Collective & Belltower NIL Collective are a community of passionate fans, alumni, and supporters of NC State University student-athletes. They operate under one holding company serving student-athletes by providing supporters with two ways to make contributions that enable student-athletes to use their influence to help charitable organizations, the community, and NC State University. Pack of Wolves NIL Collective is designed to allow companies and brands unique, one-of-a-kind engagements to bring together Wolfpack fans closer to NC State student-athletes. Contributions to Belltower NIL will be tax deductible and help raise awareness for philanthropic partners by pairing them with NC State student-athletes.
What is Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL)?
“NIL” is the term used to associate with student-athletes’ ability to earn money off their brand, THEMSELVES. As of July 1, 2021, student-athletes across the country can now profit off their name, image, and likeness. Now, for example, a student-athlete may earn money for:
- Hosting their own basketball, soccer, or other sports camp.
- Partnering with and promoting a local restaurant or business.
- Having a photoshoot and autograph session.
- The possibilities are endless!
Want to make a charitable contribution?
Your donation will be tax deductible through our partnership with the BPS Foundation and will help support student-athlete engagement with these organizations.
- Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina
- GiGi’s Playhouse of Raleigh, N.C.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Wake County
- Dress for Success Triangle N.C.
- The Harrelson Center of Wilmington, N.C.
Have Any Questions
For Press Inquiries & Event Opportunities Email: firstname.lastname@example.org